Thursday, September 04, 2008

Stomping the Search Engines 2.0


I joined SMARTS from StomperNet in January, attended LIVE 5 in Atlanta in April, and upgraded to a full StomperNet member at that event. That is a one of the best business decisions I have ever made! I just went to LIVE 6 almost two weeks ago and it was amazing. It is going to take me months to implement all the items on my to do list from that event! BUT...not everyone can afford $800 per month to be a member of StomperNet and it is not even open to new members right now anyhow.

So here is some great news for you... StomperNet is releasing Stomping the Search Engines 2.0 today and it is at a price ANYONE can afford! It was created to be a $497 product (and you can buy it for that much if you really want to), but there is a way you can get it for FREE! You can also get The Net Effect - an incredible print journal loaded with amazing content from StomperNet faculty - I got a press copy at LIVE 6 and was blown away by how much actionable content is in this SEO journal!

Clay Cotton, who has been working with me on eBiz4Youth, has used SEO exclusively for his business for the past 10 years. Clay has multiple sclerosis and makes his living full-time on line from a few websites in consumer niches - none are in internet marketing. I talked to him last night about Stomping the Search Engines 2.0 and what he thought I should tell you in this post. This was his response, "Ask "Are you nuts? If not then, DUH, it's free!'" Yes, that is what Clay said!

Look I'm not going to tell you every single thing that is in Stomping the Search Engines 2.0 - the website does a great job of that. Go to the website and watch the video (yes these people are real - I met many of them and had long conversations about their businesses with several of them. The guy with the top nine listings on Google selling his horse farm, Miami Phillips, came as my guest.) Then read about everything in Stomping the Search Engines 2.0 below the video and decide if you want to pay $497 or get it for free!

If you want to learn SEO the right way from people who know their stuff so you can get high rankings on Google for your website, then my question for you is this - why are you still reading this - go get STSE 2.0 now!


No comments: